Babyluv Studio Merino Wool Outdoor Overall
• Worldwide shipping
• Free EU shipping on orders over 150 €
• 30 days return policy
• Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 business days (except personalized & pre-ordered products).
Check out country-based delivery times and rates.
Finding that ideal gift can be a challenge. We're here to simplify the process for you in just a few effortless steps:
• Find the perfect gift: Explore our handpicked selection based on age and budget.
• Personalize with a postcard and message: Add a postcard to our order and share your message in the comments. We'll transcribe it onto the postcard.
• Gift wrapping: Add gift wrapping and choose your favorite paper.
• Ready for gifting: Your gift will arrive beatifully wrapped, perfect for presenting in person or sending directly to the lucky recipient.
• Gift with confidence: Enjoy a worry-free shopping with our 30-day return policy.
Let us take hassle out of gift-giving, so you can focus on making moments that matter!
Babyluv Studio's 100% merino wool overall is the perfect outer layer and the best choice for car rides, as the straps of the car seat can be fastened securely close to the baby's body. The nice big hood fits a hat under it so that the little head, ears, and face stay nicely warm. The foldable sleeve cuffs keep little fingers warm.
When during the spring-autumn period one base layer is enough, then in the winter period we recommend putting on two layers of clothes underneath to make sure that the baby is kept warm even at the crisp temperatures.
Material: 100% merino wool (mulesing free)
Size: Wool overalls run big in size, so thanks to which they can be used for a long period of time. All overalls have fold-over mittens.
Gentle hand wash - do not rub or twist. Machine wash under the customer's responsibility. Please note: Natural merino wool products tend to pill during use. This is not considered a flaw or defect, since pilling is an inevitable occurrence in products that are made using high-quality wool fibers, and isn't a sign of poor quality
Benefits of merino wool
- Clothes made of merino wool are of high quality and suitable for year-round use. Merino wool regulates body temperature by keeping the body warm but not making it sweat. Wool's heat-regulating properties are maintained even when the fabric is damp and wet.
- Merino wool is suitable for even the most sensitive skin, as it does not sting and is extremely soft.
- Merino wool has antibacterial properties – clothes made from it do not need to be washed so often, and letting them rest in fresh air is enough to freshen them up.
- Better sleep – studies show that babies in merino wool set sleep better and cry less than babies in cotton sleepwear. The difference in the results of the Sydney University study was as much as 37%.
Layered clothing according to weather conditions
For the first layer against the baby's delicate skin, the body and pants made of wonderfully soft and light silk wool fabric are perfect. The soft silk thread creates a unique feeling of well-being. For the final layer, a thicker merino wool hooded overall provides the perfect finishing touch, ensuring warmth even at the coldest temperatures.
In addition to the layering system, we also designed something for comfortable sleep – a breathable yet warm merino wool sleeping bag.
Read more about the advantages of merino wool in our blog post.
Orders placed before 1 pm will be shipped out the same day.
Free EU shipping on orders over 150€.
All transactions are secure and encrypted.
Recent Blog Posts
Elevate your pregnancy experience
Our lovely partner CARÀ is our partner for personalized and elevated pregnancy experience. With intelligent app, high-quality services, and nurturing community, you’ll feel supported every step of the way, from pregnancy planning to the postpartum period.