Alpaca Wool Teething Ring
• Worldwide shipping
• Free EU shipping on orders over 150 €
• 30 days return policy
• Orders placed before 13:00 on a business day will be shipped out on the same day.
Check country based delivery times here.
Main Sauvage is a young French brand of soft toys and accessories that offer children and their parents expressive, fun, and aesthetic objects. Their products are made ecologically and sustainably from renewable natural materials, dyed with environmentally friendly colors, and woven and embroidered by hand. Careful manufacturing of products helps to preserve traditional skills and techniques that respect nature. Each Main Sauvage toy is made with great passion, excellent quality, and absolute precision.
To relieve the baby’s sore gums during the teething phase, we imagined this elegant and simple rabbit teether. The little ones enjoy its incredible softness and the sweet sound of its bell. Perfect for tiny hands, it makes a beautiful gift.
– Natural maple wood
– Bell inside to stimulate the hearing
– Hand knitted in 100% Baby Alpaca wool
– Hypoallergenic and antibacterial material
– Dye-free: natural alpaca colors
Size: approximately 15 cm (6″)
CE-Certified. Suitable from birth.
närimisrõngas närimisrõngad alpaka