Atelier Keen Divided Silicone Suction Plate
• Worldwide shipping
• Free EU shipping on orders over 150 €
• 30 days return policy
• Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 business days (except personalized & pre-ordered products).
Check out country-based delivery times and rates.
Finding that ideal gift can be a challenge. We're here to simplify the process for you in just a few effortless steps:
• Find the perfect gift: Explore our handpicked selection based on age and budget.
• Personalize with a postcard and message: Add a postcard to our order and share your message in the comments. We'll transcribe it onto the postcard.
• Gift wrapping: Add gift wrapping and choose your favorite paper.
• Ready for gifting: Your gift will arrive beatifully wrapped, perfect for presenting in person or sending directly to the lucky recipient.
• Gift with confidence: Enjoy a worry-free shopping with our 30-day return policy.
Let us take hassle out of gift-giving, so you can focus on making moments that matter!
This mealtime essential is cleverly designed and is sure to be the next step in your child's introduction to new food journey. It's perfect for babies as well as kids and toddlers discovering new foods and those who prefer their food to stay separate, thank you very much! Some kids can be very selective with their food, and some are also great at changing their minds 5 seconds before you set their plate in front of them. To maximize the pleasure of mealtimes for our smallest and pickiest guests, we’ve divided the plate into three sections to keep different food from touching or mixing together. The right plate can change mealtime from challenging to a fun and productive experience. Parents can rest easy knowing that this plate is 100% non-toxic food-grade silicone and that it's one of the safest plates to give to your child. Featuring raised edges to help prevent spills and a suction base making it difficult to be thrown (we've all been there). Best of all, if dropped, it won't break. So you can ensure you'll be using these for years to come.
Specially designed with 3 sections. We wanted to ensure that toddlers could be able to get their little hands into each section to pick up their food, so we designed the sections to be the perfect portion size. Perfect as a component to Baby Led Weaning. Mealtime with your toddler has never been easier!
- Recommended age: 6+ months
- Material: BPA free, non-toxic, food grade silicone
- Dishwasher and Microwave safe
- Strong suction: ensures the plate stays put
- A great component to Baby Led Weaning
- Perfectly proportioned with 3 sections
- Ideal for picky eaters, keeps food seperate
Please wash thoroughly before first use and after each use. Our plates can be placed in the dishwasher (top rack only) or hand washed.
You can sterilize your silicone product by boiling it for up to 15 minutes.
Do not wash with solvents or harsh chemicals.
Avoid using the rough side of sponge or a plastic scrubby as it will also damage the silicone.
Please do not use sharp knives, as it will permanently damage the silicone.
Do not store in direct sunlight.
Material: 100% LFGB silicone. Made without petroleum materials, baby’s food touches only high-quality silicone.
Free of BPA, PVC, phthalates, lead, cadmium and other hormone-disrupting chemicals.
Dimensions: Diameter: 18.5 cm Height: 3.5 cm
Meets the requirements for the European standard, EN 14372
Designed in Sweden
Note that the suction of the plates will be most effective on clean and even surfaces. For optimal suction, add a few drops of water under the base. For strong suction, press the centre of the plate down until all the air releases. Make sure there is a tight seal (and no air bubbles are trapped between surfaces).
Orders placed before 1 pm will be shipped out the same day.
Free EU shipping on orders over 150€.
All transactions are secure and encrypted.
Recent Blog Posts
Elevate your pregnancy experience
Our lovely partner CARÀ is our partner for personalized and elevated pregnancy experience. With intelligent app, high-quality services, and nurturing community, you’ll feel supported every step of the way, from pregnancy planning to the postpartum period.