Babyluv Studio Merino Sleeping Gown
Babyluv Studio's 100% merino wool sleeping bag is the best choice for a peaceful sleep for your baby. Studies have shown that babies in merino wool clothes sleep better and cry less.
The baby feels safe and pleasantly warm throughout sleep when wrapped in a wonderfully soft merino wool fabric that regulates body temperature and is antibacterial. In case of diaper leaks, merino wool wicks away moisture from your baby's skin, helping to prevent discomfort and skin irritations.
Sleeping gown is a perfect for a newborn and can be used up to 4-5 months, depends how fast baby grows out of it.
Material: 100% merino wool (mulesing free)
Gentle hand wash - do not rub or twist. Machine wash under the customer's responsibility. Please note: Natural merino wool products tend to pill during use. This is not considered a flaw or defect, since pilling is an inevitable occurrence in products that are made using high-quality wool fibers, and isn't a sign of poor quality
Benefits of merino wool
- Clothes made of merino wool are of high quality and suitable for year-round use. Merino wool regulates body temperature by keeping the body warm but not making it sweat. Wool's heat-regulating properties are maintained even when the fabric is damp and wet.
- Merino wool is suitable for even the most sensitive skin, as it does not sting and is extremely soft.
- Merino wool has antibacterial properties – clothes made from it do not need to be washed so often, and letting them rest in fresh air is enough to freshen them up.
- Better sleep – studies show that babies in merino wool set sleep better and cry less than babies in cotton sleepwear. The difference in the results of the Sydney University study was as much as 37%.
Layered clothing according to weather conditions
For the first layer against the baby's delicate skin, the body and pants made of wonderfully soft and light silk wool fabric are perfect. The soft silk thread creates a unique feeling of well-being. For the final layer, a thicker merino wool hooded overall provides the perfect finishing touch, ensuring warmth even at the coldest temperatures.
In addition to the layering system, we also designed something for comfortable sleep – a breathable yet warm merino wool sleeping bag.
Read more about the advantages of merino wool in our blog post.
Shipping & Returns
• Worldwide shipping
• Free EU shipping on orders over 150 €
• 30 days return policy
• Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 business days (except personalized & pre-ordered products).
Check out country-based delivery times and rates.
About Babyluv Studio
Looking for the perfect gift? 🎁
Finding that ideal gift can be a challenge. We're here to simplify the process for you in just a few effortless steps:
• Find the perfect gift: Explore our handpicked selection based on age and budget.
• Personalize with a postcard and message: Add a postcard to our order and share your message in the comments. We'll transcribe it onto the postcard.
• Gift wrapping: Add gift wrapping and choose your favorite paper.
• Ready for gifting: Your gift will arrive beatifully wrapped, perfect for presenting in person or sending directly to the lucky recipient.
• Gift with confidence: Enjoy a worry-free shopping with our 30-day return policy.
Let us take hassle out of gift-giving, so you can focus on making moments that matter!
Follow us on Instagram
Explore the newest trends in the world of parenting and baby essentials by following us on Instagram and stay updated with our concept store for you and your little one.