Book "Kuidas lapsed mõtlevad?"
During the morning rush hour, the child suddenly refuses to put on a jacket and starts arguing about how warmly he should dress today. You find a child drawing with chalk on the bedroom wall and repeating: "Don't draw on the wall." These kinds of situations are familiar to every parent. We are usually faced with urgent responsibilities and there is not enough time to argue with the child, and we also impatiently allow ourselves to be caught up in emotions. One after the other, the author analyzes different situations and the real thoughts and wishes of the parties. The correct solution can be found on its surface. A lot also depends on the age of the child. In the book, the stages of development are divided into chapters for 2-3-year-olds, 4-5-year-olds and 6-7-year-olds, and the child's age characteristics are taken into account when solving conflict situations. Difficult topics such as moving, school tensions, divorce, finances or the dangers of the digital world are discussed at length.
We would all be much better parents if we could better understand the reasons behind a child's behavior and be able to resolve any argument or conflict with a calm mind and positive attitude. This is exactly what the book teaches us.
British author Tanith Carey has published several books on education. He has enlisted the help of clinical psychologist Dr. Angharad Rudkin and the latest knowledge on brain function and development to write this book.
Book is in Estonian
Author: Tanith Carey, dr Angharad Rudkin
Translated: Mari-Ly Tiitsmaa
Publishing company: Koolibri
Shipping & Returns
• Worldwide shipping
• Free EU shipping on orders over 150 €
• 30 days return policy
• Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 business days (except personalized & pre-ordered products).
Check out country-based delivery times and rates.
Looking for the perfect gift? 🎁
Finding that ideal gift can be a challenge. We're here to simplify the process for you in just a few effortless steps:
• Find the perfect gift: Explore our handpicked selection based on age and budget.
• Personalize with a postcard and message: Add a postcard to our order and share your message in the comments. We'll transcribe it onto the postcard.
• Gift wrapping: Add gift wrapping and choose your favorite paper.
• Ready for gifting: Your gift will arrive beatifully wrapped, perfect for presenting in person or sending directly to the lucky recipient.
• Gift with confidence: Enjoy a worry-free shopping with our 30-day return policy.
Let us take hassle out of gift-giving, so you can focus on making moments that matter!
Follow us on Instagram
Explore the newest trends in the world of parenting and baby essentials by following us on Instagram and stay updated with our concept store for you and your little one.