• Worldwide shipping
• Free EU shipping on orders over 150 €
• 30 days return policy
• Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 business days (except personalized & pre-ordered products).
Check out country-based delivery times and rates.
Koolibri is an Estonian publishing house that publishes school textbooks, dictionaries, children’s books, reference books, science fiction and fiction. Through the game, children have the best time to learn. Books that are specially made for the little ones offer a lot of fun and can also develop their speech. Books can also help to stimulate the baby’s sense of sight and brain.
Finding that ideal gift can be a challenge. We're here to simplify the process for you in just a few effortless steps:
• Find the perfect gift: Explore our handpicked selection based on age and budget.
• Personalize with a postcard and message: Add a postcard to our order and share your message in the comments. We'll transcribe it onto the postcard.
• Gift wrapping: Add gift wrapping and choose your favorite paper.
• Ready for gifting: Your gift will arrive beatifully wrapped, perfect for presenting in person or sending directly to the lucky recipient.
• Gift with confidence: Enjoy a worry-free shopping with our 30-day return policy.
Let us take hassle out of gift-giving, so you can focus on making moments that matter!
A little girl feels like she lives in her sister's shadow. No matter how diligently he searches for his mother's lost wedding ring, his sister still finds it. No matter how hard she tries, her knitted scarf comes out with holes, but her sister's does not. The nurse also wins the costume contest - the nurse is the star that always shines brighter. The grandfather comforts the girl and tells her the story of how the universe began and how everything is connected: we are all made of stardust and we all shine like stars, only each one shines in a different way. The moving story helps to increase the child's self-confidence and self-esteem, encourages him to be proud of himself and to find his own way. The story is made vivid and memorable by the pictures, whose author, artist Briony May Smith, is already familiar to Estonian children with her book "Margaret's Unicorn", published in 2021. His pictorial language is characterized as warm and airy, enchanting. As the book centers on the close relationship between a girl and her grandfather, it is a heartwarming gift from a grandfather to his grandson.
Book is in Estonian
Author: Jeanne Willis
Translated: Kadri Rahusaar
Publishing company: Koolibri
You may also like
Orders placed before 1 pm will be shipped out the same day.
Free EU shipping on orders over 150€.
All transactions are secure and encrypted.
Recent Blog Posts
Elevate your pregnancy experience
Our lovely partner CARÀ is our partner for personalized and elevated pregnancy experience. With intelligent app, high-quality services, and nurturing community, you’ll feel supported every step of the way, from pregnancy planning to the postpartum period.