Book "Väike mäger käis metsas"
The little badger goes with his father to look for food in the forest. But the little badger wants to eat blueberries, not pick them. It is much nicer to roll the nuts instead. Instead of looking for mushrooms, it's great to play hide and seek yourself. Finally, the little badger is so tired that the father badger has to carry his little one home on his back. At home, the mother badger is happy with what two good men brought her from the forest. Now you can bake the cake!
Book is in Estonian
Author: Constanze von Kitzing
Translated: Eve Sooneste
Publishing company: Koolibri
Shipping & Returns
• Worldwide shipping
• Free EU shipping on orders over 150 €
• 30 days return policy
• Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 business days (except personalized & pre-ordered products).
Check out country-based delivery times and rates.
Looking for the perfect gift? 🎁
Finding that ideal gift can be a challenge. We're here to simplify the process for you in just a few effortless steps:
• Find the perfect gift: Explore our handpicked selection based on age and budget.
• Personalize with a postcard and message: Add a postcard to our order and share your message in the comments. We'll transcribe it onto the postcard.
• Gift wrapping: Add gift wrapping and choose your favorite paper.
• Ready for gifting: Your gift will arrive beatifully wrapped, perfect for presenting in person or sending directly to the lucky recipient.
• Gift with confidence: Enjoy a worry-free shopping with our 30-day return policy.
Let us take hassle out of gift-giving, so you can focus on making moments that matter!
Follow us on Instagram
Explore the newest trends in the world of parenting and baby essentials by following us on Instagram and stay updated with our concept store for you and your little one.