EMA Book Magazine: Healing
• Worldwide shipping
• Free EU shipping on orders over 150 €
• 30 days return policy
• Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 business days.
Check country based delivery times here.
EMA (meaning a mother in Estonian) started as a magazine in 2018. EMA focuses on supporting the mental health and spiritual recovery of its readers, mostly mothers and fathers. Today they have a magazine, clothing and cosmetics line and even healthy drinks made to support all parents and grandparents.
This book magazine is in Estonian only.
Beloved Estonian magazine EMA new edition! EMA is no longer just a magazine. Instead, it now comes as a thicker slow reading edition published twice a year. First so-called book magazine is thicker than before, deeply beautiful and meaningful. Produced in a more sustainable way. Limited edition.
The magazine comes in a beautiful gift box.
Who is telling their healing stories in EMA's magazine:
- Designer Mari Ojasaar
- EMA head editor Merje Liivak
- Musicians Egert Milder and Piret Järvis-Milder
- Author Eia Uus
- Documentary Filmmaker Anna Hints
- Nature therapist and sexual counselor Kristina Paškevicius
- Photographer Marlen Kärema
- Photographer Ekvilibrist
- Author, plant-wise Maret Allikas
- Designers Stella and Tõnu Runnel
- Conductor Jaan-Erik Tulve
Published in April 2022.
Number of pages: 164
ajakiri raamat raamatajakiri ema tervenemine