Joha Merino Wool Footed Pants
• Worldwide shipping
• Free EU shipping on orders over 150 €
• 30 days return policy
• Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 business days.
Check country based delivery times here.
Joha is one of the largest producers of wool and cotton underwear and sleepwear for babies and children in Scandinavia. The company was established in 1963.
To this day Joha’s focus is exactly the same as it was 50 years ago: uncompromising quality, the finest wool, a great fit and great design. Joha was the first company to create wool underwear for children and has been leading the European market for the past 35 years.
Super soft and elastic footed pants for babies. Footed pants keep toes warm and comfy.
Material: 100% Merino Wool
Only superior quality merino wool is used:
- Joha’s merino wool is environmentally friendly and has an eco-certificate approved by European Union.
- Merino wool is mulesing-free. Mulesing is a painful surgical procedure for sheep and it can be avoided. Joha products also have an animal welfare certificate.
- All Joha products have a Woolmark certificate which guarantees that products meet premium quality and only superior quality wool is used.
meriino meriinovill villane sipukad sipupüksid beebi vastsündinu püksid