Kompott Smoothie - I Am Awake
• Worldwide shipping
• Free EU shipping on orders over 150 €
• 30 days return policy
• Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 business days.
Check country based delivery times here.
Available in Wolt and in the Kompott smoothie cafe located in our representative store: Marati 5, Tallinn.
I am awake is a pleasant wake-up call in the morning or a fulfilling treat for the moments when the body needs wholesome extra energy. Antioxidant-rich cocoa together with banana and dates give it a slightly sweet taste and create a feeling of well-being in the body. Ask caffeine free.
The ingredients of Kompott smoothies are selected based on taste and active ingredients. The combinations are developed in such a way that all the ingredients work together to fulfil the purpose set for the smoothie. Whole foods support the body and are very tasty. Our smoothies prove it!
Ingredients: espresso, cocoa, banana, dates, roasted cashews, zucchini, fresh almond milk
- Coffee - Moderate caffeine consumption is a good way to raise low blood pressure. Caffeine consumption should remain for the first half of the day, then sleep will not suffer. It is not recommended to consume caffeine during pregnancy and breastfeeding, but if you do, you should stick to one cup a day. Coffee removes water from the body, so don't forget to drink water while drinking coffee. Note that there is also decaffeinated coffee in Kompott’s selection.
- Cocoa - Cacao is one of the antioxidants-richest foods in the world. Studies show that daily consumption of 30 grams of pure cocoa throughout pregnancy helps and improves fetal development.
- Banana - In addition to its pleasant sweet taste and creamy consistency, banana is an extremely magnesium-rich fruit. Consuming magnesium helps to prevent and relieve cramps. Both in sports and during pregnancy and childbirth.
- Dates - Dates are an excellent source of fiber and natural sugar. Studies have shown that regular consumption of dates during the last semester of pregnancy can reduce the duration of labor pains and thereby reduce the period of pain.
- Cashews - The greatest benefit of cashew nuts are essential fatty acids, which are vital for blood circulation and can reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases. In addition, cashews are an excellent source of copper, protein and antioxidants.
- Zucchini - Although zucchini consists mainly of water, then in addition to its water content, it is also a good source of fibre - thanks to this, zucchini is known as a metabolism booster and bowel cleanser.
- Almond milk - Almonds contain healthy fats that help control blood pressure and insulin levels. The high fiber content supports the digestive system and helps against constipation. Adding almonds to your menu is especially important during the last semesters of pregnancy when blood pressure and cholesterol have increased.