Kompott Smoothie - I Am Nuts
• Worldwide shipping
• Free EU shipping on orders over 150 €
• 30 days return policy
• Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 business days.
Check country based delivery times here.
Available in Wolt and in the Kompott smoothie cafe located in our representative store: Marati 5, Tallinn.
When the stomach feels good, the brain activity is also alert and good. Call us nuts, but that's just how this smoothie works!
The ingredients of Kompott smoothies are selected based on taste and active ingredients. The combinations are developed in such a way that all the ingredients work together to fulfil the purpose set for the smoothie. Whole foods support the body and are very tasty. Our smoothies prove it!
Ingredients: peanut butter, blueberry, banana, dates, fresh almond milk
- Peanuts - The high B vitamin content in peanuts supports brain activity and thereby improves memory. The body needs unsaturated fatty acids for growth and digestion.
- Blueberries - Blueberries are known to improve eyesight and stimulate digestion - an especially great berry to relieve constipation in children. The high content of vitamin C increases the body's resistance to diseases and acts anti-inflammatory. In addition, it is believed that blueberries can prevent and relieve cystitis.
- Banana - In addition to its pleasant sweet taste and creamy consistency, the banana is an extremely magnesium-rich fruit. Consuming magnesium helps to prevent and relieve cramps both in sports and during pregnancy and childbirth.
- Almond milk - Almonds contain healthy fats that help control blood pressure and insulin levels. The high fibre content supports the digestive system and helps against constipation. Adding almonds to your menu is especially important during the last semesters of pregnancy when blood pressure and cholesterol have increased.
- Dates - Dates are an excellent source of fibre and natural sugar. Studies have shown that regular consumption of dates during the last semester of pregnancy can reduce the duration of labour pains and thereby reduce the period of pain.