Main Sauvage Alpaca Wool Rattle
• Worldwide shipping
• Free EU shipping on orders over 150 €
• 30 days return policy
• Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 business days.
Check country based delivery times here.
Main Sauvage is a young French brand of soft toys and accessories that offer children and their parents expressive, fun, and aesthetic objects. Their products are made ecologically and sustainably from renewable natural materials, dyed with environmentally friendly colors, and woven and embroidered by hand. Careful manufacturing of products helps to preserve traditional skills and techniques that respect nature. Each Main Sauvage toy is made with great passion, excellent quality, and absolute precision.
These lovely rattles make a beautiful gift for a baby. The little ones enjoy its incredible softness and the sweet sound of its bell.
- Bell inside to stimulate the hearing
- Hand knitted in 100% Baby Alpaca wool
- Hypoallergenic and antibacterial material
- Eco-friendly, non-toxic dyes
Size: approximately 14 cm (6″)
CE-Certified. Suitable from birth.