Oli&Carol - Ramonita the Radish Mini-Teether
• Worldwide shipping
• Free EU shipping on orders over 150 €
• 30 days return policy
• Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 business days.
Check country based delivery times here.
Oli&Carol is a company from Barcelona specialized in designing natural and environmentally friendly toys. The creative souls behind the brand are Olimpia and Carolina, two sisters who started their dream company when they were only 21 and 16 years old. They believe in taking care of the environment offering natural sustainable products that follow an artisanal handmade process. The brand offers natural baby rubber toys meant for teething, bath time and sensory play. They also have a wide collection of Do It Yourself kits, a fun cotton activity meant to be handcrafted by children from the age of 6+. The DIY kits are perfect for spending quality family time while leaving technology aside.
Oli&Carol have created a powerful worldwide community, who share the same beliefs in reducing plastic and bringing traditional toys back to life. With every new collection they wish to spread the word, that every little step towards environmental sustainability helps a lot!
Ramonita the Radish is a mini teether for babies by Oli&Carol. Designed with an ergonomic shape making it easy to hold and chew on. Including a range of textures, such as raised spots or ribbing, making it very pleasing for little ones to soothe teething gums. Easy to hang from a strap and chew it on the go… take your chewy-to-go high & low!
This teether for babies in the shape of a radish introduces kids into loving Fruits&Veggies from a young age while relieving sore gums.
This Chewy-to-Go baby teether helps the natural development of babies’ mouths while stimulating their senses. Each chewing toy is handmade one by one with 100% natural rubber and hand painted with natural pigments from plants. The perfect sustainable gift for babies!
- Wash with water and soap and dry.
- Dry thoroughly after bathtime.
- Do not sterilize or store in the fridge.
- Toys must be stored in a dry place. Like any natural product, toys might start to mould if left in a wet or moist environment.
- Do not leave on direct contact with sunlight or artificial light for long periods of time, color may fade.
- Every toy is different. Our products are handmade one by one, so small imperfections are what makes each product unique.
- Variations in temperature may affect the product’s shape and volume.
- Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
närimisrõngas närimisrõngad redis