Oli&Carol DIY Cathy the Carrot
• Worldwide shipping
• Free EU shipping on orders over 150 €
• 30 days return policy
• Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 business days.
Check country based delivery times here.
With the help of this set, the child can make a textile carrot “Cathy”.
The set includes everything you need to sew a Cathy.
The Oli & Carol family includes 6 different textile DIY toys. With the help of parents, a child can make even a whole basket full of fruits and vegetables that look delicious and effective! Later, DIY toys can be used, for example, in kitchen games, as a small wallet or as a keychain. The opportunities are endless!
DIY sewing kits offer more for the whole family:
- quality time together
- textile and plastic-free toys
- educational and instructional play, which is a good alternative to screens creativity and courage to try to do it yourself
The family also includes: Wally the Watermelon, Ana Banana, Mery the Cherry, Ramona the Radish, Arnold the Avocado.
About Oli & Carol DIY kits
The goal of Oli & Caroli DIY toys is to provide activities for older children in today's world full of screens. Developing manual dexterity through sensory play is really exciting because the child can control the process on their own.
Crafting together is fun for both children and parents. The created toys can later be used in various role-playing games.
- Crafting time approx. 1 h.
- Packaging is not just packaging! Children can practice sewing on the box and design it to store things later.
- Each set is carefully assembled by hand.
- All kits are designed to last and the materials are chosen with respect for the environment and nature.
Not suitable for children under 3 years of age as it contains sharp and small parts. Therefore, the crafting should definitely take place with the help and presence of an adult. You will find detailed instructions on the packaging.