Welcome on board!
The Oli&Carol Origami Boat is designed for a fun bath time.
Oli&Carol’s origami-inspired sailboat is ready to float around during bath time. Thanks to the integrated base, it slides easily across the surface, just like on the sea. It will help little ones familiarize themselves with all kinds of watercraft. With the help of imagination, the Origami Boat will definitely be an important playmate for every bath time.
The Oli&Carol Origami Boat is perfect as a baby teether, bath toy, sensory play toy and decorative object. Perfect for stimulating baby’s teething gums as it is soft, flexible and easy to grab!
Thanks to the teether, your baby will see the world in a whole different way while simultaneously massaging it’s sensitive and itchy gums.
Oli&Carol natural rubber teethers are hand-painted with natural pigments one by one, so there are no two alike! The teethers are safe and long-lasting as they are all made in one piece with no holes – it avoids the creation of bacteria inside.
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew.
- Perfect for soothing teething gums.
- Hand-painted with natural pigments.
- Completely safe and highly hygienic – even after bathtime!
- Made of responsible environmentally friendly materials.
- Wash with water and soap and dry.
- Dry thoroughly after bathtime.
- Do not sterilize or store in the fridge.
- Toys must be stored in a dry place. Like any natural product, toys might start to mould if left in a wet or moist environment.
- Do not leave on direct contact with sunlight or artificial light for long periods of time, color may fade.
- Every toy is different. Our products are handmade one by one, so small imperfections are what makes each product unique.
- Variations in temperature may affect the product’s shape and volume.
- Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
Orders placed before 1 pm will be shipped out the same day.
Free EU shipping on orders over 150€.
All transactions are secure and encrypted.