Tajinebanane Nursing Sweatshirt Mom Lila
• Worldwide shipping
• Free EU shipping on orders over 150 €
• 30 days return policy
• Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 business days (except personalized & pre-ordered products).
Check out country-based delivery times and rates.
Tajinebanane clothes, designed in an environmentally friendly way in Portugal, are innovative products with zippers that allow the mother to comfortably feed a baby with her favorite shirt. The brand’s modern products with captivating messages provide an opportunity to enjoy the beauties of motherhood.
Finding that ideal gift can be a challenge. We're here to simplify the process for you in just a few effortless steps:
• Find the perfect gift: Explore our handpicked selection based on age and budget.
• Personalize with a postcard and message: Add a postcard to our order and share your message in the comments. We'll transcribe it onto the postcard.
• Gift wrapping: Add gift wrapping and choose your favorite paper.
• Ready for gifting: Your gift will arrive beatifully wrapped, perfect for presenting in person or sending directly to the lucky recipient.
• Gift with confidence: Enjoy a worry-free shopping with our 30-day return policy.
Let us take hassle out of gift-giving, so you can focus on making moments that matter!
Order will be fulfilled within 7 work days.
A loose-cut breastfeeding sweatshirt, which is totally baby bump friendly so don’t even worry, you can wear it well before pregnancy!
The sweatshirt has a round neck and zippers for comfortable breastfeeding.
Made out of soft and flexible Terry cloth.
Designed in France, made in Portugal
You may also like
Orders placed before 1 pm will be shipped out the same day.
Free EU shipping on orders over 150€.
All transactions are secure and encrypted.
Recent Blog Posts
Elevate your pregnancy experience
Our lovely partner CARÀ is our partner for personalized and elevated pregnancy experience. With intelligent app, high-quality services, and nurturing community, you’ll feel supported every step of the way, from pregnancy planning to the postpartum period.