Book "AB mudilastele"
• Worldwide shipping
• Free EU shipping on orders over 150 €
• 30 days return policy
• Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 business days (except personalized & pre-ordered products).
Check out country-based delivery times and rates.
Koolibri is an Estonian publishing house that publishes school textbooks, dictionaries, children’s books, reference books, science fiction and fiction. Through the game, children have the best time to learn. Books that are specially made for the little ones offer a lot of fun and can also develop their speech. Books can also help to stimulate the baby’s sense of sight and brain.
Finding that ideal gift can be a challenge. We're here to simplify the process for you in just a few effortless steps:
• Find the perfect gift: Explore our handpicked selection based on age and budget.
• Personalize with a postcard and message: Add a postcard to our order and share your message in the comments. We'll transcribe it onto the postcard.
• Gift wrapping: Add gift wrapping and choose your favorite paper.
• Ready for gifting: Your gift will arrive beatifully wrapped, perfect for presenting in person or sending directly to the lucky recipient.
• Gift with confidence: Enjoy a worry-free shopping with our 30-day return policy.
Let us take hassle out of gift-giving, so you can focus on making moments that matter!
A large number of today's grandparents have learned to read from a blue cross-format alphabet with small children on the cover and prominently large letters A and B. It was Vilma Parbo's "AB for toddlers" with Lilian Härma's charmingly modern, recognizably 1960s-atmospheric pictures.
More than half a century has passed since the first edition of Aabitsa, but as a book for learning to read it is far from outdated, on the contrary, it is a book that really teaches a child to read. First, capital letters are introduced, they learn to roll in letter pairs-threes, gradually the words get longer and step by step they reach sentences and smaller blocks of text. Rhythm and rhyme have been used, which in the intervening decades have been left behind in the methodology, but which every small child really likes and supports him in learning to read. They also deal with numbers 1-10 and learn to count within 10.
The book is intended for children aged 4-6
• to familiarize yourself with the star image;
• to develop storytelling skills;
• to distinguish sounds in speech and pronounce them correctly;
• to learn to read;
• to familiarize yourself with numbers and numbers from 1 to 10;
• to practice reading.
"AB for toddlers" was first published by Valgus publishing house in 1968. The new edition of the book will be published on the occasion of Koolibri publishing house's 30th birthday.
Illustrated by Lilian Härm.
Book is in Estonian
Author: Vilma Barbo
Publishing company: Koolibri
You may also like
Orders placed before 1 pm will be shipped out the same day.
Free EU shipping on orders over 150€.
All transactions are secure and encrypted.
Recent Blog Posts
Elevate your pregnancy experience
Our lovely partner CARÀ is our partner for personalized and elevated pregnancy experience. With intelligent app, high-quality services, and nurturing community, you’ll feel supported every step of the way, from pregnancy planning to the postpartum period.