Book "Ma tõesti tahaksin karjuda"
What do you do when you feel upset and want to scream? Do you pour it all out on others or do you hold back? This visually pleasing book with eloquent and emotional illustrations about a little girl trying to suppress her feelings and deal with her anger in every possible way is sure to provide a mouthful of laughs for both children and adults. The witty text in the form of poetry has surprising twists and turns and is full of feelings. In addition, it also offers thoughts on what to do when emotions grow over your head and you really want to scream...
Book is in Estonian
Author: Simon Philip
Translated: Riina Turi
Publishing company: Koolibri
Shipping & Returns
• Worldwide shipping
• Free EU shipping on orders over 150 €
• 30 days return policy
• Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 business days (except personalized & pre-ordered products).
Check out country-based delivery times and rates.
Looking for the perfect gift? 🎁
Finding that ideal gift can be a challenge. We're here to simplify the process for you in just a few effortless steps:
• Find the perfect gift: Explore our handpicked selection based on age and budget.
• Personalize with a postcard and message: Add a postcard to our order and share your message in the comments. We'll transcribe it onto the postcard.
• Gift wrapping: Add gift wrapping and choose your favorite paper.
• Ready for gifting: Your gift will arrive beatifully wrapped, perfect for presenting in person or sending directly to the lucky recipient.
• Gift with confidence: Enjoy a worry-free shopping with our 30-day return policy.
Let us take hassle out of gift-giving, so you can focus on making moments that matter!
Follow us on Instagram
Explore the newest trends in the world of parenting and baby essentials by following us on Instagram and stay updated with our concept store for you and your little one.