Book "Ma tõesti tahaksin võita"
A great, kind-hearted, but without a doubt also character girl wants to win so much. He wants a gold medal and a trophy with her name on it. But what happens when you don't get everything you want? If you have not yet found the field in which you would be the best... The witty text in the form of poetry offers enjoyable and fun reading for both children and adults. The excellent illustrations are a real feast for the eyes.
And of course, by reading, you can also find out in which field this hearty girl turns out to be the best in the end and what truth she reaches - which is more important than winning.
Book is in Estonian
Author: Simon Philip
Translated: Riina Turi
Publishing company: Koolibri
Shipping & Returns
• Worldwide shipping
• Free EU shipping on orders over 150 €
• 30 days return policy
• Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 business days (except personalized & pre-ordered products).
Check out country-based delivery times and rates.
Looking for the perfect gift? 🎁
Finding that ideal gift can be a challenge. We're here to simplify the process for you in just a few effortless steps:
• Find the perfect gift: Explore our handpicked selection based on age and budget.
• Personalize with a postcard and message: Add a postcard to our order and share your message in the comments. We'll transcribe it onto the postcard.
• Gift wrapping: Add gift wrapping and choose your favorite paper.
• Ready for gifting: Your gift will arrive beatifully wrapped, perfect for presenting in person or sending directly to the lucky recipient.
• Gift with confidence: Enjoy a worry-free shopping with our 30-day return policy.
Let us take hassle out of gift-giving, so you can focus on making moments that matter!
Follow us on Instagram
Explore the newest trends in the world of parenting and baby essentials by following us on Instagram and stay updated with our concept store for you and your little one.