Petites Pommes Alex Armbands
• Worldwide shipping
• Free EU shipping on orders over 150 €
• 30 days return policy
• Orders placed before 13:00 on a business day will be shipped out on the same day.
Check country based delivery times here.
With a shared passion for iconic design and an eye for beauty, Petites Pommes' founders developed and launched their very first float in 2019. Since then, their colourful stripes have evolved into a distinctive range of premium-quality floats that subtly accentuates joyful moments at the beach and in the pool.
It all began when founders Celine and Anna got the idea of making an aesthetically appealing, long-lasting float inspired by childhood memories. A simple quest for beautiful design and good quality for their own daughters sparked their curiosity when they could only find generic designs that would break after just a week of holidays.
They're finally here! Use our classic Alex armbands alone or combine them with a matching swim ring for a complete look. Here to make safety look chic, you can rely on the Alex armbands to let your little one build confidence in the water.
• Delivered in a reusable bag of organic cotton for easy storage.
• Made of heavyweight, durable material to stand the test of time.
• Free of BPA and phthalates.
• Intended body weight of user: 15-30 kg
• Recommended age: 2-6 years
• Use only under constant supervision.
• Device consists of two armbands. All components shall be worn.
• Always fully inflate all air chambers. To be worn on the upper arm only.
• Check the armbands' seams and covers regularly to ensure there are no rips or tears.
By handling your floats with care you extend the life of the product, hence reducing the need for unnecessary waste and excessive consumption. Below are a few tips on how to best care for your Petites Pommes float:
- Never over-inflate or use compressed air to inflate your product as this may cause it to burst.
- After use, rinse the armbands in clean water or wipe with a damp cloth.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight when not in use.
- Ensure that the armbands are dry before storage.
Complies with: EN 13138-1:2014; EN 71-2:2011 + A1:2014; EN 71-3:2019; AS/NZS 1900:2014 + A1:2015 AU Consumer Goods (Swimming and Flotation Aids) Safety Standard 2017; JFSL; EC No. 1907/2006 (REACH Annex XVII) + EU 2018/2005; ASTM F963-17; CPSIA
ujumine suvi vesi kätised rand