Haan Hand Cream Refill
• Worldwide shipping
• Free EU shipping on orders over 150 €
• 30 days return policy
• Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 business days (except personalized & pre-ordered products).
!! Due to the Monday sale on 11.09, order processing and delivery will take longer than usual !!
Check country based delivery times here.
Haan refill for Haan Hand Cream.
150ml Refill pack is enough for 3 refills – so you can keep nature and not have to buy a new pack every time. Filling Hand Cream package is fast and simple.
HAAN hand creams contain 96% natural ingredients, including jojoba oil and shea butter, which are ideal for soothing dry skin. The lightweight composition is quickly absorbed, deeply moisturizes and gives the skin a silky finish.
HAAN hand creams contain prebiotics such as inulin and fructose. Inulin is a natural prebiotic extracted from chicory and artichoke roots that nourish the skin’s microbiome to function properly and create a natural protective layer on the skin. Fructose is a natural sweet prebiotic found in the roots of various plants that helps reduce the growth of non-beneficial bacteria.
- 96% natural ingredients
- Absorbs quickly and does not stick
- Sends good times in the world! 20% of HAAN’s revenue goes to tackling the global water crisis
- Fig Fizz – Green and juicy figs are paired with red hot pimentos to give that unexpected whimsical scent twist.
Coco Cooler – A milky coconut is blended with soft ripe white peach. The ideal mix of cooling and creamy.
- Carrot Kick – Freshly picked & earthy carrots paired with a slight touch of sweetness and turmeric for a spicy kick!
Orders placed before 1 pm will be shipped out the same day.
Free EU shipping on orders over 150€.
All transactions are secure and encrypted.
Recent Blog Posts
Elevate your pregnancy experience
Our lovely partner CARÀ is our partner for personalized and elevated pregnancy experience. With intelligent app, high-quality services, and nurturing community, you’ll feel supported every step of the way, from pregnancy planning to the postpartum period.