Babyluv Studio Merino Wool Outdoor Overall
• Worldwide shipping
• Free EU shipping on orders over 150 €
• 30 days return policy
• Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 business days.
Check country based delivery times here.
Babyluv Studio's 100% merino wool overall is the perfect outer layer and the best choice for car rides, as the straps of the car seat can be fastened securely close to the baby's body. The nice big hood fits a hat under it so that the little head, ears, and face stay nicely warm. When during the spring-autumn period one base layer is enough, then in the winter period we recommend putting on two layers of clothes underneath to make sure that the baby is kept warm even at the crisp temperatures.
Material: 100% merino wool (mulesing free)
Gentle hand wash - do not rub or twist. Machine wash under the customer's responsibility. Please note: Natural merino wool products tend to pill during use. This is not considered a flaw or defect, since pilling is an inevitable occurrence in products that are made using high-quality wool fibers, and isn't a sign of poor quality
Benefits of merino wool
- Clothes made of merino wool are of high quality and suitable for year-round use. Merino wool regulates body temperature by keeping the body warm but not making it sweat. Wool's heat-regulating properties are maintained even when the fabric is damp and wet.
- Merino wool is suitable for even the most sensitive skin, as it does not sting and is extremely soft.
- Merino wool has antibacterial properties – clothes made from it do not need to be washed so often, and letting them rest in fresh air is enough to freshen them up.
- Better sleep – studies show that babies in merino wool set sleep better and cry less than babies in cotton sleepwear. The difference in the results of the Sydney University study was as much as 37%.
Layered clothing according to weather conditions
For the first layer against the baby's delicate skin, the body and pants made of wonderfully soft and light silk wool fabric are perfect. The soft silk thread creates a unique feeling of well-being. For the final layer, a thicker merino wool hooded overall provides the perfect finishing touch, ensuring warmth even at the coldest temperatures.
In addition to the layering system, we also designed something for comfortable sleep – a breathable yet warm merino wool sleeping bag.