Babyluv Studio Pre-Breastfeeding Kit
• Worldwide shipping
• Free EU shipping on orders over 150 €
• 30 days return policy
• Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 business days.
Check country based delivery times here.
Harvesting colostrum during pregnancy is not only a great way to prepare yourself for your breastfeeding journey, but actually has benefits for your newborn’s physical outcome. Vaata videot, kus ämmaemand Kärt Laanejärv ternespiima ettekogumise kasulikkusest räägib siit.
Together with the pediatric nurse and doula Anna Sarreither, we have developed a kit which includes everything you need for collecting plus two video tutorials to show how to express and feed the colostrum.
Helping people in difficult situations in close to our heart. Therefore, we donate one meal to children in need through the United Nations World Food Program for each kit sold.
The kit consists of:
- 10 waterproof labels to add your name, the date & time when the colostrum was expressed
- 8 individually packed sterile syringes and caps to collect and store the colostrum you expressed
- 1 reusable food grade silicone bag, to assemble all syringes. It can also be used as cooling bag to transfer the frozen syringes to the hospital or birthing center when adding ice cubes
- 1 booklet with information and instructions in English, Estonian and German.
- 2 video tutorials: ‘how to expressing colostrum’ & ‘how to feeding colostrum’ (QR codes in booklet)
It is not recommended to start colostrum expression before pregnancy week 37.
Consult your midwife/OB before expressing colostrum to make sure it is safe for you and your baby.