Babyluv Studio Merino Silk Body
• Worldwide shipping
• Free EU shipping on orders over 150 €
• 30 days return policy
• Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 business days (except personalized & pre-ordered products).
!! Due to the Monday sale on 11.09, order processing and delivery will take longer than usual !!
Check country based delivery times here.
Use code MERINO to get 15% off. Valid until 31.08.
Babyluv Studio's organic silk wool body is designed to be the very first layer against the baby's delicate skin. Snaps on the neck and bottom of the body make changing clothes and diapers quick and comfortable for both parent and baby. Even a newborn with the most sensitive skin will feel really well and cared for when dressed in a wonderfully soft and delicate fabric. Light silk wool fabric is the perfect choice in any season and weather.
For the perfect first layer set use a silk wool body with silk wool pants.
Material: 70% merino wool, 30% silk (mulesing free, organic, GOTS-certidicated)
Gentle hand wash - do not rub or twist. Machine wash under the customer's responsibility. Please note: Natural merino wool products tend to pill during use. This is not considered a flaw or defect, since pilling is an inevitable occurrence in products that are made using high-quality wool fibers, and isn't a sign of poor quality
Benefits of merino wool
- Clothes made of merino wool are of high quality and suitable for year-round use. Merino wool regulates body temperature by keeping the body warm but not making it sweat. Wool's heat-regulating properties are maintained even when the fabric is damp and wet.
- Merino wool is suitable for even the most sensitive skin, as it does not sting and is extremely soft.
- Merino wool has antibacterial properties – clothes made from it do not need to be washed so often, and letting them rest in fresh air is enough to freshen them up.
- Better sleep – studies show that babies in merino wool set sleep better and cry less than babies in cotton sleepwear. The difference in the results of the Sydney University study was as much as 37%.
Layered clothing according to weather conditions
For the first layer against the baby's delicate skin, the body and pants made of wonderfully soft and light silk wool fabric are perfect. The soft silk thread creates a unique feeling of well-being. For the final layer, a thicker merino wool hooded overall provides the perfect finishing touch, ensuring warmth even at the coldest temperatures.
In addition to the layering system, we also designed something for comfortable sleep – a breathable yet warm merino wool sleeping bag.
Orders placed before 1 pm will be shipped out the same day.
Free EU shipping on orders over 150€.
All transactions are secure and encrypted.
Recent Blog Posts
Elevate your pregnancy experience
Our lovely partner CARÀ is our partner for personalized and elevated pregnancy experience. With intelligent app, high-quality services, and nurturing community, you’ll feel supported every step of the way, from pregnancy planning to the postpartum period.