BIBS Baby Glass Bottle
• Worldwide shipping
• Free EU shipping on orders over 150 €
• 30 days return policy
• Orders placed before 13:00 on a business day will be shipped out on the same day.
Check country based delivery times here.
BIBS Baby Bottle is carefully designed for babies and parents and has the beloved BIBS Colour pacifier nipple. The bottle is designed with the child’s needs in mind and is made of borosilicate glass, which is temperature- and thermal shock-resistant, durable, and much more.
- Made of borosilicate glass which is extremely durable and heat resistant
- Does not emit microplastics into the milk
- Round nipple in natural rubber latex (slow flow)
- Recommended by midwives to support natural breastfeeding
- Designed with an anti-colic function
- All parts are made of 100% safe food-grade material
The round nipple promotes a similar tongue placement and sucking technique when breastfeeding, since the round shape allows the sides of the tongue to elevate and cup around the nipple, just like it does during breastfeeding. This also prevents “nipple”-confusion if you are both breastfeeding and supplementing with a bottle.
The nipple is equipped with an anti-colic valve, that lets out air which reduces air swallowed while feeding.
The nipple is produced from natural rubber latex. Since natural rubber latex is a natural material, color variation may occur.
BIBS bottle nipples come in two different flows: a slow flow and a medium flow.
This set contains:
- Glass bottle 110ml/225 ml.
- 1 nipple (slow flow)
- Milk Lock
- Foldable funnel
Also, the bottle comes with a foldable funnel making it easy for you to fill up the bottle fast and easily with less milk/formula waste. Lastly, our baby bottle contains a milk lock for easy and hygienic storage. It can be placed under the screwcap and cap. This makes it easy for you to take the bottle with you on the go, without having to worry about spilling the milk in your bag or the stroller.
The baby bottle complies with the following standards on the European market:
- EN 1400+A2
- EN 14350:2020
- EN 71-3-2019
- DIN EN 12868 2017-04
- DIN EN 1186 2002-07
- DIN CEN/TS 13130-23 2005-05
- DIN EN ISO 11885 2009-09