Babyluv Studio Merino Wool Baby Blanket
• Worldwide shipping
• Free EU shipping on orders over 150 €
• 30 days return policy
• Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 business days.
Check country based delivery times here.
Babyluv’s own products are really warmly received and are loved by both babies and their parents. We are especially happy that all Babyluv Studio clothes are designed and manufactured in Estonia. This way we can ensure the best quality and create the kind of products we dream of when we think of our children.
Babyluv Studio's 100% merino wool baby blanket is designed to keep your little one warm in the colder months!
The blanket comes in a convenient small size that fits perfectly in the stroller and is easy to take with you wherever you go.
When used with other products in our Merino Collection, this blanket adds extra warmth and comfort when needed.
Size: 100x70 cm
Material: 100% merino wool (mulesing free)
Gentle hand wash - do not rub or twist. Machine wash under the customer's responsibility. Please note: Natural merino wool products tend to pill during use. This is not considered a flaw or defect, since pilling is an inevitable occurrence in products that are made using high-quality wool fibers, and isn't a sign of poor quality.
Benefits of merino wool
- Clothes made of merino wool are of high quality and suitable for year-round use. Merino wool regulates body temperature by keeping the body warm but not making it sweat. Wool's heat-regulating properties are maintained even when the fabric is damp and wet.
- Merino wool is suitable for even the most sensitive skin, as it does not sting and is extremely soft.
- Merino wool has antibacterial properties – clothes made from it do not need to be washed so often, and letting them rest in fresh air is enough to freshen them up.
- Better sleep – studies show that babies in merino wool set sleep better and cry less than babies in cotton sleepwear. The difference in the results of the Sydney University study was as much as 37%.